Monday 4 May 2015

May the 4th.....

I posted a picture of this on my Facebook a few days ago, but I think in honour of Star Wars day, I will post on here for those sci-fi fans. 

Quite a while ago my friend Cheryl donated a huge bag of fabric to the Lillypotters cause. In this bag she pointed out a few bits and pieces, but what particularly stood out was a Star Wars t shirt which had its sleeves cut off. Cheryl told me that she had the intention of turning the t shirt into "something, someday", but knew that she wouldn't get round to it, so the t shirt came to me. It was her birthday recently, at the same time as moving into her lovely new cottage - what a nice happy birthday/new house present it would be!


So I turned the t shirt into a cushion... (I wish I'd taken a "before" picture when is was a t shirt!




And finally a picture in its new home x



No comments:

Post a Comment