Sunday 31 May 2015

Something for outside

We went to B&Q at the beginning of the month to find a trellis for some climbing plants that were a gift for my birthday. I didn't really feel comfortable paying circa £20.00 for some wood, so the hunt was on to find tools to make an alternative. I managed to find that Tesco do a pack of 10 pieces of bamboo for £1.50 and a roll of garden wire for £1.00. So for £2.50 I made this bargain!:




Hopefully our Jasmine and Honeysuckle will flower soon! 

I just wanted to add a picture of some of the lovely fabrics that Mum has at her shop. I went to visit over the weekend and she's currently battling to find more room for more fabric that is on it's way! I'm looking forward to taking part in one of the workshops that one of her quilting ladies is holding soon. She's going to show us how to make book covers. Watch this space!



No comments:

Post a Comment