Tuesday 9 May 2017

I'm back, and I've been busy!

And I'm back!... after being away for quite a long time. Why? Because, life.

Since the last time I posted I have: 
  • studied and completed a masters degree (and nailed it)
  • had four jobs (all part time while I figured my shit out.. oh student life!)
  • lost weight (yay!)
  • had surgery (much sewing and WiiU happened.)
  • gained it all back (not yay!)
  • decorated the house
  • got glasses
  • been on a second dream holiday to the USA (the post-holiday blues were baaaaad)
  • lost one of my best friends, my dog Molly (....)
  • met two new baby humans 
  • been to two weddings (and have been invited to three more; so much love!)
  • watched another best friend leave to Australia for one year and come back 
  • started working in my new job after my Masters 
  • and started/continued/finished many crafting projects! 
The first thing I've done though is given the blog a little bit of an overhaul. I thought I'd tidy things up and make it a little easier for me to look at.

Welcome back to Lillypotters! 

1 comment: