Wednesday 10 May 2017

My kind of red

One of the ladies that go into my Mum's shop quite regularly heard that we had been looking into having some crochet things added to stock. The reason for this was mainly that we went to a trade show and fell in love with all the cute things... so we had to order some patterns. Problem was, neither of us really know how to crochet. So I started teaching myself with some handy YouTube tutorials for beginners. The lady let us know that she was well into my getting interested with crochet, so she sent me loads of wool to practice with... What. A. Sweetheart.

One of the balls of wool was the perfect shade of red. I just had to make something with it that I could wear regularly. Luckily, I've just taught myself how to knit!



I don't think this picture can do the colour justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment