Sunday 12 January 2014

Sarah's Bunting


Today is my friend's birthday and she was very happy with the bunting that I made for her!

I haven't made anything in the craft room over the weekend, but I thought that I would share some pictures on things that I made over the Christmas period for friends and family.


1) Someone asked if I could paint some mugs with dogs on them. After doing a little brainstorming and research, I thought the most affective way would be to paint the dogs as silhouettes





2) For Christmas I made two cushions for my "sisters in law to be" which they loved :D I used linen and cotton for the base fabrics for each cushion and then cut out the butterflies and bumble bee's with felt 




3) I was given some canvases to paint for our new house together. After being inspired by quite a trippy image that I found, this is what I ended up painting. I might go over the dark green again to make the colour solid, but other than that we are very happy with how it looks :D




1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the paintings! Ever so slightly patchwork-y... and you know I love patchwork.

    ReplyDelete